Every second, there are 2.3 million searches performed on Google and the top results shown are from paid advertisements. Google ads are extremely effective for capturing relevant search intent for your product or business. It is also a great way to appear on the first page of Google.
What are Google Search Ads?
Google Search Ads are advertisements that are triggered to appear when a user searches for a specific keyword or phrase.
They are located on the top of the search results before the organic listings show. This makes it extremely attractive for gathering clicks due to their prominent position on the SERPs.
Why Search Ads?
Google Search Ads statistically lead to more purchases and conversions than any other paid media advertising method. The reason is because businesses are able to capture bottom of the funnel customers – customers who are ready to buy now and are searching for your product. Additionally, different from impressions or reach – you only pay when a user clicks on your ad. This makes tailoring your ad to qualify prospects before they even click extremely important and that is something that Pomelo excels at. We make sure that:
- Ad copy is written to encourage only qualified prospects to click through to the website
- Target keywords are relevant to the objective of the campaign
- Landing pages are optimized for conversions and all leads are tracked
- Bids are monitored and budgets are optimized
- Constantly tweak and analyze the ads data to maximize profits from campaigns
If you’re ready to implement a complete Google Search Ads strategy, we’d love to talk with you. Contact us for a free strategy session to discuss your new or current Google Ads campaign.